My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Free Spirit; www.1stindian7summits.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Everest Trek 2005 & Guicha la

Guicha la Trek
I had been to "Guicha la " trek alone. It was physically exhaustive one. Some refer to this as Kanchenjuga base camp trek. I was lucky to have very good views of the peaks-Kanchenjunga, Pandim, Siniolchu, Kabru, KumbhaKarna, Simvo, Narsing, Rathong etc.



Everest Trek:
I had been to Everest base camp and Chukung for the second time with my firend Sidhu.
It was enjoyable. find more details at
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1050617/asp/calcutta/story_4876029.asp

happy reading - malli

1 Comments:

Blogger Shekhar said...

Hello. I'm doing my MBA from the Nirma Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. I was going through news reports about you and stumbled upon your website and your blog. How come you blog no more? And please tell us what is new in your life.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home