My Photo
Name:
Location: India

Free Spirit; www.1stindian7summits.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

Leaving for Aconcagua Solo Attempt

Hi all,

I think, I am ready for making on a solo attempt on Aconcagua. I'm impressed at my rucksack packing. I have my flight at 1AM, will reach Milan around 6AM, next flight for Buenos Aires at 21:45hrs. I will be in Mendoza by 30th Jan. I Will take permits on 30/31 and start climbing from 1st Feb.

I would like to try it without a guide and a porter. I will inform from Mendoza, Argentina around 10th of Feb about the status..

. . . Malli

3 Comments:

Blogger Rajdeep Pakanati said...

Hello Mastan Babu

This is Rajdeep here again and I am Very happy that you are through with your first step in your attempt to create a world record. I am follwoing your progress and now I showed your achivements to my classmate
Capt. Vijay and he is also absoultely happy and we would like to wish you all the success for your bold and daring adventure.

Waiting to hear more from you.

Regards
Rajdeep

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for adding the second feather in ur cap.

Amit
IIT Bombay

3:56 AM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Dropped in from Binu's blog ...

Whoa .. really admire ur spirit .. see you : )

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home